Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in IN
Friday · July 20, 2018
2 Jobs in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $280,000.
This permanent job opening (Michigan's UP) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Bread and butter primary care, 10-15 patients/day.
- Student loan reimbursement programs are available through the state.
- Hospitalist team handles inpatient coverage.
- Outstanding salary nearly $300K annually, plus $20-30K Sign-on, paid relocation, paid vacation, CME, full benefits, including 401K with employer matching.
- Visa candidates are welcome.
- Join an established hospital-employed practice located in one of the most popular and easily accessible cities of the Upper Peninsula.
- Just 4-5 Hour drive from the Detroit area.International Airport access with multiple flights daily from Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Chicago, Toronto, etc.
- Locums candidates able to cover 2+ weeks per month are encouraged. Travel, lodging and malpractice to be provided.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Mental health experience is a plus.
- Morgan Jane.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Regular Time.
- A facility in Michigan is seeking a locum tenens internal medicine physician to handle wellness and intake exams.
- No procedures required.
- Qualified candidates will have an active Michigan license and current BLS certification.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago