Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · January 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kenosha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Active license in Wisconsin.
- Patient Load per Clinician: 10 to 16 day.
- Recruitment Sourcer.
- Smart Physician Recruiting,.
- Mewsnie Midy.
- Shift: 7am-7pm at times nights 7pm-7am.
- EMR: Epic.
- Smart Physician Recruiting is seeking a Locum Tenens Hospital Medicine practitioner for shifts for a need at a Level 4 Trauma Center hospital with all specialty support in Kenosha, WI.
- Open ICU (Volume 0 to 10).
- 0 to 6 nights.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.