Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · December 6, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP coverage: Yes.
- Cred Timeframe: 60 days.
- Hospitalist run codes on their own patients.
- Need: Clinicians to work days and nights.
- Average Night Admit 10-12.
- Acute Care.
- BC is required 5 years post residency).
- BC or BE (BE.
- Average Day Admit: 5-6.
- Acls & BLS certifications.
- Active & unrestricted Indiana license.
- Average Day Census: 160-180.
- EMR: Cerner Millennium.
- Shift times: 7a-7p.
- Apply by forwarding.
- No procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections