Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · December 6, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southwest Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Team of 1 physician and 1 full-time advanced practitioner.
- Will also be doing some PRN outpatient in a Post Acute Care Clinic affiliated with Borgess-Lee during scheduled hours.
- Be sure to tour the historic train depot, live theatre, museums, and art galleries as well.
- Join a growing team at a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access Hospital located in southern Michigan just minutes away from South Bend, IN.
- Nestled within the Fruit Belt in Southwest Michigan, surrounded by rolling farmlands and abundant orchards.
- Enjoy a multitude of cultural and recreational attractions in the area such as fishing, canoeing, boating, water skiing, and ice fishing on the neighboring Sister Lakes.
- Solid compensation package and full benefits including partnership track.
- Integrated care program - manage both the hospital medicine and emergency medicine programs.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7 - 7.
- Open to internal medicine or family trained physicians with 2+ years of experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.