Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Alpena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently hiring Hospitalists in an active community on the shores of Lake Huron.
- Alpena, known as the Sanctuary of the Great Lakes and located on the shores of Lake Huron, is an active and engaging community known for its outdoor activities and laid-back lifestyle.
- Established team of 8 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- Museums, historic landmarks, golf courses, festivals, and endless year-round events offer the sort of lifestyle a family would want.
- Central lines, intubations, and vent management required.
- Recreational and leisure activities for the entire family.
- 139-bed, non-profit, acute care hospital.
- Excellent housing options vary from historical homes to the privacy of rustic settings with shopping & recreational opportunities nearby.
- Hiring Hospitalists - Sanctuary of the Great Lakes.
- Offering: TOP Tier compensation plan, generous benefit package, incentive based rewards and partnership.
- 9-bed, open ICU beds with excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Acls board certification with 2 years of hospitalist experience required.
- Outdoor life is the name of the game - hiking, biking, and kayaking, canoeing, camping, hunting and fishing, and shipwreck tours are within minutes.
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.