Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It effortlessly blends energy and innovation with friendliness and a humble attitude.
- Nights are well staffed with APP and swing shift physician support.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for Nocturnists at a 330-bed regional health hospital within a prominent healthcare system.
- H1 sponsorships.
- Closed ICU- NO procedures, NO RRT's, NO codes required.
- Plus, you're never far from lakes and outdoor recreation, festivals, and world-class attractions.
- Generous benefit package includes a two-year partnership track.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Nocturnists: Offering High Comp and Partnership in Michigan University Town.
- Kalamazoo offers so much more than a memorable name.
- Located in Southwest Michigan, about two hours from Chicago, Kalamazoo features a vibrant and progressive downtown that sets the stage for quality dining, eclectic shops and galleries, and live entertainment.
- Top Tier Compensation with performance bonus plan.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.