Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current BLS.
- Active Indiana License.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Board Certified IM/FM.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Start Asap, at least 3 months, ongoing coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must be comfortable with procedures / Central Lines and Intubation.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Only looking for Physicians who are willing to work both as a Nocturnist and Hospitalist.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Must answer and pass Covid questionnaire.
- Per Bylaws.
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Three shifts available / 7a-7p & 12p-10p & 7p-7a.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- PPE will be provided.
- Board Certified.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.