Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (South Bend) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Average 15-17 patients per day.
- This fun-filled and diverse community is a great place to live and work with ample recreational and educational opportunities for all.
- Teaching and research opportunities available.
- Located just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago!
- Join Growing Hospitalist Team in South Bend, Indiana.
- Base salary plus productivity incentives.
- This is a unique opportunity to become part of a private practice Hospitalist group.
- We are currently interviewing physicians who have the desire and passion to be part of building and expanding a hospitalist program.
- South Bend boasts many excellent schools and great neighborhoods.
- Home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College.
- Seeking Nocturnists as well.
- All this and Lake Michigan shorelines less than an hour.
- Student loan repayment offered.
- Schedule is not a typical seven on, seven off model - physicians will work one week on (8am - 5pm), one week on ".
- Generous benefit plan with added perks including signing bonus.
- Enterprise Medical is representing a reputable physician owned and operated group in South Bend, Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.