Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Mooresville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is the opportunity to serve and provide patient care in a metro area.
- Facility Type: Health Network Hospital.
- Must be Comfortable with procedures.
- Patient Volume: Average Inpatients/day: 28 (among 3 rounding hospitalists).
- Shift Times are 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Average Inpatients/night: 9-14.
- Open ICU.
- Must have Active IN License, enrolled in Ipcf and have Acls.
- Location: 20 minutes outside of Indianapolis.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Length Of Assignment: minimum 3 months (2-3 shifts per week).
- Board Certified FM or IM.
- Local to Indianapolis?
- Shifts are sporadic / as needed.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Board Certified IM or FM Hospitalist.
- Seeking Indianapolis area Providers for ongoing coverage.
- Some Procedures Required.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.