Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · July 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hammond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends.
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services.
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
- Chicago Area Urgent Care Centers Hiring Now.
- And with EKG and X-Ray interpretations.
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off.
- Excellent locations to choose from within an easy commute to greater Chicagoland: Hammond, Munster, Dyer, Schererville, Crown Point and Merrillville.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.