Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Utilize your procedure skills.
- Premier salary and benefit plan.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- This is an established, high functioning program with great patient outcomes and high levels of physician satisfaction.
- The program is well-respected and there is a healthy relationship with hospital administration.
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status.
- Performance based incentives.
- Easy access to specialist consultation.
- The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy.
- Join Elite Inpatient Team near Indianapolis.
- We are scheduling interviews for Hospitalists.
- Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM with rotation on swing shift.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.