Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Outside of Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This hospital is located in southeast Indiana, on the Ohio River, just west of Cincinnati.
- Intensivist coverage Monday-Friday as well as weekends.
- Cheer on the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ball Park or the Cincinnati Bengals at the Paul Brown Stadium.
- This town is a short commute to Cincinnati, Ohio, providing access to metropolitan events, entertainment, attractions and shopping.
- We have an excellent opportunity for practicing Hospitalists in Indiana - just outside Cincinnati.
- With a casino, winery, golf club and ski resort, there are plenty of opportunities for excitement!
- Enjoy theater, the symphony, ballet and other performances at one of the city's many amphitheaters.
- We offer: TOP Tier compensation, great benefits including sign-on & relocation incentives as well as priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage is available daily.
- Get in touch with your wild side at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden and the Newport Aquarium, or enjoy boating, fishing and other water sports on the Ohio River.
- This hospital medicine program sees an average census of 15 patients per physician per day.
- The area features many trails and parks that are open to the public year round, such as the Shawnee Lookout Park and Conservation area which offers residents and visitors the chance get out and enjoy the fresh air.
- Offering Signing Bonuses to Indiana Hospitalists just outside Cincinnati.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.