Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Outside of Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage is available daily.
- Intensivist coverage Monday-Friday as well as weekends.
- With a casino, winery, golf club and ski resort, there are plenty of opportunities for excitement!
- This hospital medicine program sees an average census of 15 patients per physician per day.
- We have an excellent opportunity for practicing Hospitalists in Indiana - just outside Cincinnati.
- Get in touch with your wild side at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden and the Newport Aquarium, or enjoy boating, fishing and other water sports on the Ohio River.
- Enjoy theater, the symphony, ballet and other performances at one of the city's many amphitheaters.
- The area features many trails and parks that are open to the public year round, such as the Shawnee Lookout Park and Conservation area which offers residents and visitors the chance get out and enjoy the fresh air.
- This town is a short commute to Cincinnati, Ohio, providing access to metropolitan events, entertainment, attractions and shopping.
- This hospital is located in southeast Indiana, on the Ohio River, just west of Cincinnati.
- Offering Signing Bonuses to Indiana Hospitalists just outside Cincinnati.
- Cheer on the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ball Park or the Cincinnati Bengals at the Paul Brown Stadium.
- We offer: TOP Tier compensation, great benefits including sign-on & relocation incentives as well as priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.