Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Board Eligible.
- Location: Michigan.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Pals (AHA).
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.