Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Middle Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We invite you to come find out why what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.
- Natural beauty with exciting venues for sports, culture and the arts.
- Our Medical Center campus features walking trails, teaching gardens, bird watching station, and much more.
- And our locations provide fast, easy commutes, so you'll be challenged by your job in a top-flight health system - not by your daily drive.
- 88 licensed-bed acute care facility located on 44 acres of rolling countryside.
- The cost of living is low so living in your dream home is possible.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE internal medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic group.
- The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work - truly, the best of both worlds. While you'll enjoy many amenities found in big cities, you'll also experience the convenience of living in smaller towns.
- Need is due to Hospitalist service growth and expansion.
- Practice all aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population.
- The walking trails and gardens are enjoyed by Medical Center physicians, employees, patients and visitors.
- You will work alongside well-respected specialists.
- MidMichigan: The Best of Both Worlds.
- Physicians Group is offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package including: Professional Liability including Tail Coverage, Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, CME Allowance and Relocation Assistance.
- We are Hiring Hospitalists in MidMichigan.
- Top notch schools with proximity to high-quality colleges and universities.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.