Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (East Central Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average patient volume is 15-18 patients per physician.
- Excellent base salary of $300,000 plus up to $20,000 per year available in bonus.
- Full salaried employee benefits package.
- Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Join Indiana Hospitalist Team - Earn Over 300K.
- Work 7 days on/7days off schedule, rotating day, swing and night shifts.
- Community: Indiana community voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana by Business Week.
- Seeking BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to join hospital employed practice growing to 14 physicians and 8 APPs.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Signing Bonus of $30,000 and relocation up to $10,000.
- We are a 217-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana.
- Our well-rounded medical staff of 200+ physicians is large enough to offer many specialties and sub-specialties such as CT Surgery, full range of cardiology services, infectious disease, endocrinology and neurology, but also small enough that you know all the physicians on a professional and personal level.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.