Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Vincennes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 10 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an Nocturnist IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity at Good Samaritan Hospital, a 232-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Located in Vincennes, IN.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians