Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Petoskey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- 14 MDs, 6 NPs Model.
- Located in Petoskey, MI.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This unique opportunity at McLaren Northern Michigan, a 202-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Feb 8.