Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Petoskey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 MDs, 6 NPs Model.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- This unique opportunity at McLaren Northern Michigan, a 202-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Located in Petoskey, MI.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians