Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Washington, IN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family-friendly with shopping, stellar schools.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Located along interstate 69, 50 minutes from Bloomington, 50 minutes from Evansville.
- Community: Safe, warm, welcoming community with great schools, infrastructure, outdoor recreation, quality of life.
- Active/fit community.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- Location: Indiana.
- Indianapolis and Louisville are a 2-hour drive.
- TOP Notch bedroom community of population of 12K.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.