Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Central Lines and Intubation required.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Board Certified.
- 7on/7off with day and night shift rotation.
- Rotation encompasses: 5on/5off for night shift rotation and 7on/7off for day shift rotation.
- Length Of Assignment: August ongoing.
- Patient Volume: Average Patient Census: 17-20 with 6-8 admissions per night.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.