Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU, full sub-specialty support, no procedures.
- Close proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit with International Airport for travel.
- Hiring Hospitalists in Ft.
- Team consists of 18 physicians, 6 APPs, 1 Chief, 2 CPNs, and 1 Program Manager.
- Offering compensation packages well over $300,000 annually.
- Enterprise Medical is now offering an outstanding new opportunity for experienced Hospitalists.
- Well-staffed program with 7 physicians and 1 APP on days, one on swing and one on nights.
- Residents enjoy reputable schools at every level including universities.1 city in country for minor league sports, arts and fine dining, numerous golf courses and wonderful parks with 25 miles of connecting trails.
- Program Overview.
- Wayne, IN - Earn 300K+.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule: seeking physicians to work days with some rotation through swing and night shifts.
- 396-bed adult and pediatric trauma center, with a commended cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
- Rated.1 city in Indiana to raise your kids, this is the second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1 M. Fort Wayne is consistently ranked Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 23.