Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule: seeking physicians to work days with some rotation through swing and night shifts.
- Enterprise Medical is now offering an outstanding new opportunity for experienced Hospitalists.
- Closed ICU, full sub-specialty support, no procedures.
- Well-staffed program with 7 physicians and 1 APP on days, one on swing and one on nights.
- Hiring Hospitalists in Ft.
- Rated.1 city in Indiana to raise your kids, this is the second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1 M. Fort Wayne is consistently ranked Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country.
- Wayne, IN - Earn 300K+.
- Offering compensation packages well over $300,000 annually.
- 396-bed adult and pediatric trauma center, with a commended cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
- Residents enjoy reputable schools at every level including universities.1 city in country for minor league sports, arts and fine dining, numerous golf courses and wonderful parks with 25 miles of connecting trails.
- Close proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit with International Airport for travel.
- Program Overview.
- Team consists of 18 physicians, 6 APPs, 1 Chief, 2 CPNs, and 1 Program Manager.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.