Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit with International Airport for travel.
- Program Overview.
- Offering compensation packages well over $300,000 annually.
- Closed ICU, full sub-specialty support, no procedures.
- Well-staffed program with 7 physicians and 1 APP on days, one on swing and one on nights.
- Enterprise Medical is now offering an outstanding new opportunity for experienced Hospitalists.
- Residents enjoy reputable schools at every level including universities.1 city in country for minor league sports, arts and fine dining, numerous golf courses and wonderful parks with 25 miles of connecting trails.
- Wayne, IN - Earn 300K+.
- Hiring Hospitalists in Ft.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule: seeking physicians to work days with some rotation through swing and night shifts.
- 396-bed adult and pediatric trauma center, with a commended cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
- Team consists of 18 physicians, 6 APPs, 1 Chief, 2 CPNs, and 1 Program Manager.
- Rated.1 city in Indiana to raise your kids, this is the second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1 M. Fort Wayne is consistently ranked Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.