Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (Virtual) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video.
- Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the above states, current DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Minimum time commitment is 4-6 four hour shifts per week(weekend shifts available).
- Seeking board certified physicians to perform routine primary & urgent care telemedicine consults via an innovative chat-based platform with built-in AI capabilities.
- Self-writing notes with minimal charting.
- Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer.
- Immediate openings are available for licensed in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana & Pennsylvania.
- Patients interact via the company's smartphone app and at the end of the interaction have the option to request to chat with a physician.
- Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with home or office based high-speed internet connectivity.
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Med-Link Staffing.