Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family oriented community with excellent schools, and local interests such as the Mississinewa River Walk, the annual James Dean Festival, performing arts, museums, great golf courses and much more.
- This opportunity allows you to live in an upscale Northern Indianapolis suburb for a commute that's just under an hour.
- Reputable hospital with a strong balance sheet and a very positive culture, located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
- Generous salary with a very lucrative benefit package offered.
- Seven on, seven off schedule - days only.
- Hospitalist Openings with $140K Signing Bonus - Just over an Hour to Indianapolis.
- Excellent coverage with three Physicians scheduled per day with two Nurse Practitioners.
- Initial signing bonus of $60,000 with retention bonus every year (up to $140,000 over five years.
- Join a growing Hospitalist team in a great Midwest location.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.