Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a growing Hospitalist team in a great Midwest location.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family oriented community with excellent schools, and local interests such as the Mississinewa River Walk, the annual James Dean Festival, performing arts, museums, great golf courses and much more.
- Hospitalist Openings with $140K Signing Bonus - Just over an Hour to Indianapolis.
- Generous salary with a very lucrative benefit package offered.
- Initial signing bonus of $60,000 with retention bonus every year (up to $140,000 over five years.
- Seven on, seven off schedule - days only.
- Reputable hospital with a strong balance sheet and a very positive culture, located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
- This opportunity allows you to live in an upscale Northern Indianapolis suburb for a commute that's just under an hour.
- Excellent coverage with three Physicians scheduled per day with two Nurse Practitioners.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 20.