Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- Current license as a Physician within the state.
- Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Current DEA number.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- Medical school graduate.
- Wellpath (The New CCS+Cmgc) is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join the team in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.