Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Logansport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current DEA number.
- Medical school graduate.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Current license as a Physician within the state.
- Wellpath (The New CCS+Cmgc) is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join the team in Logansport, IN.
- Seeking Provider services for 2 hours/week.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Logansport, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.