Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Wellness Exams.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Crown Point, IN.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Plus, one Saturday per month from.
- Practice utilizes nurse triage program.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Most Common Diagnoses.
- Paid malpractice.
- Traditional hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Customized marketing support.
- Minimal after hours.
- No weekend or holiday.
- Average volume: 17 - 20 patients/day.
- APP support.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong interest working in an ambulatory outpatient clinic setting with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internist to join an established practice operated by the FPN Schererville Health Center in Crown Point, Indiana.
- Large patient base with Hospitalist support.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.