Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong interest working in an ambulatory outpatient clinic setting with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Traditional hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internist to join an established practice operated by the FPN Schererville Health Center in Crown Point, Indiana.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Customized marketing support.
- No weekend or holiday.
- Practice utilizes nurse triage program.
- Wellness Exams.
- APP support.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Plus, one Saturday per month from.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Crown Point, IN.
- Most Common Diagnoses.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Minimal after hours.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Paid malpractice.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Average volume: 17 - 20 patients/day.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Large patient base with Hospitalist support.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.