Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Muskegon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Health Muskegon has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join a Residency program located in Muskegon, Michigan.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The selected provider will be responsible to supervise a plan of action for urgent lab and imaging results as residents, and possibly a mid-level provider, will be on other services the majority of their time.
- Mercy Health Muskegon has a Faculty opportunity available to design and implement weekly outpatient Internal Medicine curriculum for residents and medical students.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Muskegon, MI.
- The schedule for this opportunity is Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a shortened work day on Friday.
- Retirement Package.
- They will work in conjunction with the Internal Medicine Program Director, Associate Program Director and Chief Medical resident to evaluate residents and students on performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Calls are generally limited.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join the Faculty at Mercy Health Muskegon.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.