Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Troy) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive Wage AND Compensation Package.
- We have 40 offices in twelve states and treat 40,000 patients per month.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Troy, MI.
- Teamed with MA and Patient Care Coordinator.
- We have fully implemented compliance, quality management and infection control programs.
- We offer the full complement of home based healthcare services.
- Compensation model is a salary plus bonus structure.
- VPA serves the elderly and other adult patients who are suffering from illness or chronic conditions in the safety, privacy and comfort of their home.
- Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), a national leader in delivering home based primary care, seeks physicians in Troy, MI.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k match.
- VPA is the leader in providing state-of the-art, home-based primary care for the elderly and homebound.
- Laboratory, portable diagnostic testing, and dedicated support staff in the office.
- No nights or weekends.
- Monday through Friday.
- Our physicians collaborate with home health and hospice agencies to establish in-home treatment plans and certify the need for services.
- A+ rated Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Generous Vacation and CME allowance.
- Average daily census of 10.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.