Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Flint) is a single-specialty group practice.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flint, MI.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.