Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Flint) is a single-specialty group practice.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flint, MI.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.