Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Borgess Health offers a complete continuum of services to over 1 million people living in 10 counties in southwest Michigan.
- You will have the opportunity to join a well-established team of Physicians with support from Advanced Practice Providers.
- The Kalamazoo Promise is the only scholarship program of its kind.
- We recognize that the most important part of a healthcare network is our doctors and our advanced practice providers who are providing care for patients.
- The program provides resident graduates of the Kalamazoo Public Schools with to up 100 percent of their tuition and mandatory fees for four years at Michigan's public universities and community colleges.
- Please submit your interest along with.
- Patients benefit from our nationwide collaboration between hospitals, medical practices and innovators.
- Kalamazoo offers all the amenities of the big city, only minutes away from quiet neighborhoods and more remote country-side or lakeside living.
- Join our Community.
- This includes U of M and MSU.
- We are also home to the famous Kalamazoo Promise.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Ascension | Borgess Health is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join an expanding practice well established post-acute care team.
- Located halfway between Detroit and Chicago and 45 minutes from the Lake Michigan shoreline.
- As a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country, we are able to share best practices and knowledge across our smart network.
- Whether you're looking to fulfill your calling here or at one of our 1,900 Ascension sites of care across 24 states, we are here to support you.
- Are you interested in using your skills as an Internal Medicine Physician?
- The greater Kalamazoo area has several outstanding school systems.
- To support your work, Borgess Health and Ascension provide tools and resources to help you deliver quality, individualized outcomes.
- There are 101 lakes in Kalamazoo county.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital.
- As a member of Borgess Health, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- Portage, MI, just 10 minutes outside of the city, has been ranked by several publications and.
- Experience in post-acute care, extended care and/ or geriatrics preferred.
- There are three museums, fantastic concert venues, sporting events and theater.
- The maximum commute time anywhere in the city is 20 minutes without the bumper-to-bumper traffic of large metro areas.
- Kalamazoo is home to three local colleges/universities as well as Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
- Compensation: This is a hospital employed position with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- There are dozens of outdoor, family- friendly activities [Hiking, camping, biking, skiing, boating +].
- Borgess Health includes more than 130 sites of care in 15 southern Michigan cities, as well as eight owned or affiliated hospitals, a nursing home, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, a cancer center and an air ambulance service.
- Borgess Medical Center, the heart of the network in Kalamazoo, is a 424-bed teaching facility, with renowned cardiology, behavioral health and neuroscience programs.
- Teaching and research opportunities are available through Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
- It is an important destination for business, education and cultural events.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.