Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Upper Peninsula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you want to live in a log cabin tucked away in the woods, in a historical Victorian or a newly built home on the water, we know you'll find just what you are looking for.
- This is the place where some come to vacation while the lucky ones choose to make the area their home.
- Here is where one of the deepest freshwater lakes on earth creates a peninsula called the Keweenaw.
- Neighborhoods are safe, clean and crime free.
- Closed ICU.
- Low volume census of 10 patients per day with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Or take full advantage of building snow statues, enjoying the "catch of the day" on the waterfront, great races, parades and lots of music.
- Floor is staffed to census with all specialties available.
- Community hospital just outside of Houghton/Hancock.
- This is where adventure falls from the sky, grows from the ground and springs from Lake Superior.
- Primary Care Providers do follow up.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - Michigan's Lovely Upper Peninsula.
- Here you can live in a place where "community" still exists.
- Visa candidates encouraged.
- Hundreds of outdoor activity opportunities abound.
- Enjoy peace and serenity when you want.
- Seeking Hospitalists for one of the nation's TOP 15 Health systems with 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that span over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 18.