Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Alpena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 240,000 guaranteed salary for two years, plus more than $50,000 in bonuses available.
- Fully owned subsidiary of MidMichigan Health.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance.
- Internal Medicine Residents - Start Getting Paid NOW.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group, a multispecialty group employing providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout the middle of Michigan.
- MidMichigan Health, an affiliate of the University of Michigan Health System.
- Practice Internal Medicine with flexibility!
- Moonlighting opportunities available in Hospital Medicine.
- Physician-led organization with formal mentorship program.
- Must be on the California Approved Medical School List.
- Training stipend available, up to $36,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alpena, MI.
- This could be a Banner year for you!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.