Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Alpena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be on the California Approved Medical School List.
- 240,000 guaranteed salary for two years, plus more than $50,000 in bonuses available.
- Internal Medicine Residents - Start Getting Paid NOW.
- Fully owned subsidiary of MidMichigan Health.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alpena, MI.
- MidMichigan Health, an affiliate of the University of Michigan Health System.
- Moonlighting opportunities available in Hospital Medicine.
- This could be a Banner year for you!
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group, a multispecialty group employing providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout the middle of Michigan.
- Practice Internal Medicine with flexibility!
- Training stipend available, up to $36,000.
- Physician-led organization with formal mentorship program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.