Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Alpena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician-led organization with formal mentorship program.
- Fully owned subsidiary of MidMichigan Health.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group, a multispecialty group employing providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout the middle of Michigan.
- This could be a Banner year for you!
- Training stipend available, up to $36,000.
- Practice Internal Medicine with flexibility!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alpena, MI.
- 240,000 guaranteed salary for two years, plus more than $50,000 in bonuses available.
- MidMichigan Health, an affiliate of the University of Michigan Health System.
- Must be on the California Approved Medical School List.
- Moonlighting opportunities available in Hospital Medicine.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance.
- Internal Medicine Residents - Start Getting Paid NOW.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.