Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- This practice places you in either the Grand Rapids metro area or Lansing, the state capitol, each with its' excellent colleges and museums In about One Hour.
- Small town feeling within a great bucolic setting.
- All aspects of internal medicine are dealt with in this practice.
- Professional liability with tail coverage, life insurance, health insurance, dental insurance, employer match toward retirement plan, short term and long term disability, vacation, CME dollars, relocation allowance.
- Only two hors from Detroit and the excitement of the big city!
- Right now there is No.
- Salary is $245,000 with RVU based compensation model and up to $50,000 in bonuses.
- Benefits include.
- In addition to fine public and private academic programs, the community offers a number of athletic and academic clubs and programs for children's after school activities.
- Internal Medicine.
- Health services ranging from preventative health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases is included in this position.
- Northeast Central Michigan.
- You would be replacing a physician who is retiring.
- Community hospital in north central Michigan has an urgent need for a bc/be Internal medicine physician who is looking for a Hospital Employed practice that is located in a Growing community in the northeastern part of central Michigan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.