Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community hospital in north central Michigan has an urgent need for a bc/be Internal medicine physician who is looking for a Hospital Employed practice that is located in a Growing community in the northeastern part of central Michigan.
- Professional liability with tail coverage, life insurance, health insurance, dental insurance, employer match toward retirement plan, short term and long term disability, vacation, CME dollars, relocation allowance.
- Benefits include.
- This practice places you in either the Grand Rapids metro area or Lansing, the state capitol, each with its' excellent colleges and museums In about One Hour.
- Salary is $245,000 with RVU based compensation model and up to $50,000 in bonuses.
- Health services ranging from preventative health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases is included in this position.
- Right now there is No.
- Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Only two hors from Detroit and the excitement of the big city!
- Small town feeling within a great bucolic setting.
- All aspects of internal medicine are dealt with in this practice.
- Northeast Central Michigan.
- In addition to fine public and private academic programs, the community offers a number of athletic and academic clubs and programs for children's after school activities.
- You would be replacing a physician who is retiring.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago