Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Our client is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Indianapolis.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Are you tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare delivery?
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.