Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Troy) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), a national leader in delivering home based primary care, seeks physicians in Troy, MI.
- Average daily census of 10.
- We offer the full complement of home based healthcare services.
- No nights or weekends.
- We have fully implemented compliance, quality management and infection control programs.
- Monday through Friday.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k match.
- VPA is the leader in providing state-of the-art, home-based primary care for the elderly and homebound.
- Teamed with MA and Patient Care Coordinator.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Troy, MI.
- Compensation model is a salary plus bonus structure.
- Generous Vacation and CME allowance.
- Laboratory, portable diagnostic testing, and dedicated support staff in the office.
- VPA serves the elderly and other adult patients who are suffering from illness or chronic conditions in the safety, privacy and comfort of their home.
- Competitive Wage AND Compensation Package.
- We have 40 offices in twelve states and treat 40,000 patients per month.
- Our physicians collaborate with home health and hospice agencies to establish in-home treatment plans and certify the need for services.
- A+ rated Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.