Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Troy) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No nights or weekends.
- Teamed with MA and Patient Care Coordinator.
- Compensation model is a salary plus bonus structure.
- VPA is the leader in providing state-of the-art, home-based primary care for the elderly and homebound.
- Our physicians collaborate with home health and hospice agencies to establish in-home treatment plans and certify the need for services.
- Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), a national leader in delivering home based primary care, seeks physicians in Troy, MI.
- Competitive Wage AND Compensation Package.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k match.
- We offer the full complement of home based healthcare services.
- Monday through Friday.
- Laboratory, portable diagnostic testing, and dedicated support staff in the office.
- Generous Vacation and CME allowance.
- We have 40 offices in twelve states and treat 40,000 patients per month.
- We have fully implemented compliance, quality management and infection control programs.
- Average daily census of 10.
- A+ rated Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Troy, MI.
- VPA serves the elderly and other adult patients who are suffering from illness or chronic conditions in the safety, privacy and comfort of their home.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago