Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- Garfield Park.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- Avalon Park.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- University Heights, IN.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Gary, IN.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Blue Island.
- Oak Park.
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Hammond, IN.
- Rockford, IL.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 24 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- Portage Park.
- Irvington, IN.
- Speedway, IN.
- Waukegan, IL (coming soon).
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Wayne, IN.
- Detroit, MI (5 locations).
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Brighton Park.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.