Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Detroit, MI (5 locations).
- Avalon Park.
- Speedway, IN.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- Blue Island.
- Oak Park.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- Brighton Park.
- Portage Park.
- Wayne, IN.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Irvington, IN.
- Gary, IN.
- University Heights, IN.
- Garfield Park.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 24 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- Rockford, IL.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Hammond, IN.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- Waukegan, IL (coming soon).
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.