Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Brighton Park.
- Hammond, IN.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Rockford, IL.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Wayne, IN.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 24 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Oak Park.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- Portage Park.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- Speedway, IN.
- Avalon Park.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Irvington, IN.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- Blue Island.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Detroit, MI (5 locations).
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- University Heights, IN.
- Waukegan, IL (coming soon).
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Gary, IN.
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- Garfield Park.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago