Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- University Heights, IN.
- Wayne, IN.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 24 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- Oak Park.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Blue Island.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- Waukegan, IL (coming soon).
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- Rockford, IL.
- Hammond, IN.
- Speedway, IN.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- Garfield Park.
- Avalon Park.
- Portage Park.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- Irvington, IN.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Gary, IN.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Detroit, MI (5 locations).
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Brighton Park.
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.