Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start date- within 3-6 months.
- Shifts- Flexible 7am-7pm.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Pay Negotiable.
- Location: Indiana.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- 14 patients a day.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Inpatient only.
- No Procedures.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.