Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Corydon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCH is enjoying its 10th year in the new Hospital.
- Desires to live in or near a suburban county that is part of Metro-Louisville.
- Corydon was Indiana's First State Capital, and is a vibrant historical community nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana.
- Harrison County Hospital (HCH) opportunities include joining an established primary care and multispecialty group (the HCH Physician Group).
- HCH is located in Corydon, IN.
- Meshes well with the medical staff and community.
- HCH has a long established affiliation with Louisville's Norton.
- With annual patient registrations of 135,000, the continued development of needed services, and our Staff's commitments, we believe that HCH is positioned to meet its community needs well into the future.
- This affiliation provides a framework for the joint development of services, shared expertise, access to specialty providers, EMR linkages, and telemedicine to further enhance clinical subspecialty consultations.
- The facilities, which include new technology and all private rooms, are modernly designed for patient care delivery.
- Patients continue to express positive satisfaction with their services provided at the Hospital.
- HCH will provide a competitive compensation package in order to recruit and retain competent physicians toassist HCH in meeting its mission of caring for our Community's population.
- The Hospitalist Program consists of two Internists and two APNs.
- Is BC, or BE tracking to board.
- Healthcare (since 1981).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Corydon, IN.
- And, Corydon is just 15-30 minutes from Louisville's commercial base and cultural amenities, the University of Louisville, Indiana University Southeast, and a modern airport that is serviced by most commercial airlines.
- This opportunity would include joining an established Hospitalist Program covering Harrison County Hospital.
- Is broadly trained with proficient IM skills.
- There are ample recreational opportunities, affordable housing, acreage property options,.
- Harrison County Hospital has nearly 30 years of positive financial performance.
- Schedulewould be 7 on/7 off with Internist covering day and APN covering night.
- Opportunity for an Internist to join our established Hospitalist Program in a growing tri-county area of nearly 70,000.
- Good school systems, and a growing population base that contributes to a physician's practice potential.
- In December 2012, HCH went live with a fully integrated Cerner EMR.
- A new $55 million hospital campus, located contiguous to I-64.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- We are ~20 minutes from downtownLouisville, KY and part of its MSA (Metro Statistical Area).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago