Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Corydon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Is broadly trained with proficient IM skills.
- Opportunity for an Internist to join our established Hospitalist Program in a growing tri-county area of nearly 70,000.
- There are ample recreational opportunities, affordable housing, acreage property options,.
- And, Corydon is just 15-30 minutes from Louisville's commercial base and cultural amenities, the University of Louisville, Indiana University Southeast, and a modern airport that is serviced by most commercial airlines.
- Corydon was Indiana's First State Capital, and is a vibrant historical community nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana.
- HCH will provide a competitive compensation package in order to recruit and retain competent physicians toassist HCH in meeting its mission of caring for our Community's population.
- Healthcare (since 1981).
- Is BC, or BE tracking to board.
- HCH is located in Corydon, IN.
- This opportunity would include joining an established Hospitalist Program covering Harrison County Hospital.
- Good school systems, and a growing population base that contributes to a physician's practice potential.
- Patients continue to express positive satisfaction with their services provided at the Hospital.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- In December 2012, HCH went live with a fully integrated Cerner EMR.
- Harrison County Hospital has nearly 30 years of positive financial performance.
- Schedulewould be 7 on/7 off with Internist covering day and APN covering night.
- With annual patient registrations of 135,000, the continued development of needed services, and our Staff's commitments, we believe that HCH is positioned to meet its community needs well into the future.
- This affiliation provides a framework for the joint development of services, shared expertise, access to specialty providers, EMR linkages, and telemedicine to further enhance clinical subspecialty consultations.
- HCH has a long established affiliation with Louisville's Norton.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Corydon, IN.
- HCH is enjoying its 10th year in the new Hospital.
- We are ~20 minutes from downtownLouisville, KY and part of its MSA (Metro Statistical Area).
- Harrison County Hospital (HCH) opportunities include joining an established primary care and multispecialty group (the HCH Physician Group).
- Desires to live in or near a suburban county that is part of Metro-Louisville.
- A new $55 million hospital campus, located contiguous to I-64.
- Meshes well with the medical staff and community.
- The facilities, which include new technology and all private rooms, are modernly designed for patient care delivery.
- The Hospitalist Program consists of two Internists and two APNs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.