Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Corydon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCH is located in Corydon, IN.
- Opportunity for an Internist to join our established Hospitalist Program in a growing tri-county area of nearly 70,000.
- Meshes well with the medical staff and community.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- HCH has a long established affiliation with Louisville's Norton.
- Desires to live in or near a suburban county that is part of Metro-Louisville.
- There are ample recreational opportunities, affordable housing, acreage property options,.
- A new $55 million hospital campus, located contiguous to I-64.
- Harrison County Hospital has nearly 30 years of positive financial performance.
- Patients continue to express positive satisfaction with their services provided at the Hospital.
- The facilities, which include new technology and all private rooms, are modernly designed for patient care delivery.
- HCH is enjoying its 10th year in the new Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Corydon, IN.
- Good school systems, and a growing population base that contributes to a physician's practice potential.
- In December 2012, HCH went live with a fully integrated Cerner EMR.
- We are ~20 minutes from downtownLouisville, KY and part of its MSA (Metro Statistical Area).
- With annual patient registrations of 135,000, the continued development of needed services, and our Staff's commitments, we believe that HCH is positioned to meet its community needs well into the future.
- Is broadly trained with proficient IM skills.
- Schedulewould be 7 on/7 off with Internist covering day and APN covering night.
- Corydon was Indiana's First State Capital, and is a vibrant historical community nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana.
- Harrison County Hospital (HCH) opportunities include joining an established primary care and multispecialty group (the HCH Physician Group).
- Healthcare (since 1981).
- HCH will provide a competitive compensation package in order to recruit and retain competent physicians toassist HCH in meeting its mission of caring for our Community's population.
- The Hospitalist Program consists of two Internists and two APNs.
- This opportunity would include joining an established Hospitalist Program covering Harrison County Hospital.
- This affiliation provides a framework for the joint development of services, shared expertise, access to specialty providers, EMR linkages, and telemedicine to further enhance clinical subspecialty consultations.
- Is BC, or BE tracking to board.
- And, Corydon is just 15-30 minutes from Louisville's commercial base and cultural amenities, the University of Louisville, Indiana University Southeast, and a modern airport that is serviced by most commercial airlines.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago