Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 27, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Corydon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In December 2012, HCH went live with a fully integrated Cerner EMR.
- Harrison County Hospital (HCH) opportunities include joining an established primary care and multispecialty group (the HCH Physician Group).
- With annual patient registrations of 135,000, the continued development of needed services, and our Staff's commitments, we believe that HCH is positioned to meet its community needs well into the future.
- Corydon was Indiana's First State Capital, and is a vibrant historical community nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana.
- Desires to live in or near a suburban county that is part of Metro-Louisville.
- HCH has a long established affiliation with Louisville's Norton.
- Meshes well with the medical staff and community.
- The facilities, which include new technology and all private rooms, are modernly designed for patient care delivery.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Corydon, IN.
- This affiliation provides a framework for the joint development of services, shared expertise, access to specialty providers, EMR linkages, and telemedicine to further enhance clinical subspecialty consultations.
- And, Corydon is just 15-30 minutes from Louisville's commercial base and cultural amenities, the University of Louisville, Indiana University Southeast, and a modern airport that is serviced by most commercial airlines.
- Patients continue to express positive satisfaction with their services provided at the Hospital.
- We are ~20 minutes from downtownLouisville, KY and part of its MSA (Metro Statistical Area).
- The Hospitalist Program consists of two Internists and two APNs.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Is broadly trained with proficient IM skills.
- Opportunity for an Internist to join our established Hospitalist Program in a growing tri-county area of nearly 70,000.
- HCH will provide a competitive compensation package in order to recruit and retain competent physicians toassist HCH in meeting its mission of caring for our Community's population.
- A new $55 million hospital campus, located contiguous to I-64.
- HCH is located in Corydon, IN.
- Is BC, or BE tracking to board.
- Harrison County Hospital has nearly 30 years of positive financial performance.
- HCH is enjoying its 10th year in the new Hospital.
- This opportunity would include joining an established Hospitalist Program covering Harrison County Hospital.
- Good school systems, and a growing population base that contributes to a physician's practice potential.
- Healthcare (since 1981).
- There are ample recreational opportunities, affordable housing, acreage property options,.
- Schedulewould be 7 on/7 off with Internist covering day and APN covering night.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.