Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ann Arbor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IHA has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established, busy group practice located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Competitive base rate and compensation plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ann Arbor, MI.
- The selected candidate will enjoy a flexible schedule providing 36 patient contact hours weekly.
- The practice participates in the Reach Out and Read, Smiles for Life and Prescription for Health programs and is a Primary Care provider for refugees within Washtenaw County.
- Retirement Benefits.
- The schedule may include one early morning and one late evening each week, as well as participation in Saturday rotations.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right physician to be part of well-established group practice.
- IHA physicians provide a full-spectrum of quality medical care for the entire family, from newborns to seniors, with extended office hours to better serve patients.
- The support staff for the practice includes Clerical Support, Care Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Practice Manager, Social Worker, Financial Navigator, RNs, and MA's as well as an on-site Dentist and Psychiatrist.
- This six physician (and four resident physician) practice has earned People Center Medical Home designation and has approximately 12,787 office visits annually.
- Profession Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage.
- IHA is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible physician to join a well-respected team of physicians.
- 403b, 457.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago