Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Hospitalist needed in Northeast Indiana.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Small hospital in need for a hospitalist.
- 25 bed facility seeing 14 patients a day.
- Start will be October 2018.
- Nice small quiet town northeast Indiana close to big cities with lots to do.
- Location: Indiana.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- 7 on 7 off 8am-4pm.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.