Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One on-campus facility consists of 34 apartments which overlook a beautiful lake.
- As an independent health system, they offer a wide variety of services, maintain vital safety measures, uphold the highest level of personal and professional ethics, create value and promote respect through each individual's care.
- Great payor mix.
- Full-time Mid-Level Supprt on site.
- Sports: 3 championship-winning minor league teams: The Komets (hockey), the TinCaps (baseball), and the Mad Ants (basketball).
- Much lower cost of living than the national average and quiet neighborhoods - superb place to purchase a home, begin a new exciting career, and raise a family.
- 40 Nationally as Best Places to Live.
- Whether you prefer living in a large urban setting or a quaint rural community, this city provides the perfect mix of convenience and the natural picturesque beauty of the land.
- Fort Wayne, Indiana is in the northeastern part of the state - close to the Ohio border and less than an hour from Michigan.
- Mid-size metropolitan area in the heart of the Midwest.
- 3 hours driving distance to Detroit, MI.
- This city is thriving and the second-most populous city in the state with a population of almost 300,000 people and a total metro population of about 434k+.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- 3 hours driving distance to Chicago, IL.
- United States News Ranks Fort Wayne as.
- Fort Wayne International Airport: 12 non-stop destinations and connections worldwide - Airlines include: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, and United.
- 2 hours driving distance to Indianapolis, IN.
- Competitve base salary and full benefits package.
- Hospital-employed outpatient only opportunity.
- Most Popular Means of Transportation: 93% driving rate.
- Very manageable patient volume.
- For almost 100 years, this hospital has served the local community with outstanding compassion and proven excellence.
- Leadership Role for not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- There is something to enjoy at all ages and every season including a 38-acre Children's Zoo, renown Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Art Museums, The Embassy Theatre, Parkview Field to enjoy events, fireworks and sporting activities, or 86 public parks to choose from to go jogging, cycling, swimming, fishing and skating at the seasonal winter ice rink.
- Indiana Metro Internal Medicine Medical Director Opening for Senior Community.
- Will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified IM and FM Physicians, 2019 Residents and Visa Candidates.
- This hospital has also achieved two quality award distinctions over the past year in Patient Safety Excellence and Outstanding Patient Experience provided by Healthgrades.
- Weather: The ability to enjoy all four seasons.
- Medical Director and Mid-level supervision stipends included.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.