Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Vincent Medical Group.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Zionsville, IN.
- Internal Medicine.
- St. Vincent Medical Group in Indianapolis is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician who is interested in an outpatient primary care practice working with established and well respected partners.
- The medical group is physician led and operated, and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment.
- The Medical Group is part of St. Vincent, one of the state's largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana.
- In this collegial office setting a new physician can practice autonomously yet still have benefits of a large physician group.
- Zionsville West.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and Generous paid time off.
- St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation's largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago