Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Internal Medicine.
- St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation's largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Zionsville, IN.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers.
- St. Vincent Medical Group.
- Zionsville West.
- In this collegial office setting a new physician can practice autonomously yet still have benefits of a large physician group.
- The medical group is physician led and operated, and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment.
- The Medical Group is part of St. Vincent, one of the state's largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana.
- St. Vincent Medical Group in Indianapolis is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician who is interested in an outpatient primary care practice working with established and well respected partners.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and Generous paid time off.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago