Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Coldwater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Educational loan reimbursement assistance may be negotiated as part of the overall economic package.
- 18-20 patients per day - anticipated.
- Competitive benefit package including health, life, vision, dental.
- Medical Supervision of Advance Practice Providers.
- Hospital employed - initial compensation fixed, subsequently based on wRVU productivity.
- Outpatient - Inpatient if desired.
- CME expense allowance.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, holiday, and CME.
- Moving expense reimbursement.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Coldwater, MI.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago