Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Saint Joseph) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent loan repayment opportunity with access to federal government programs that pay up to $25,000 per year!
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage (No Tail Coverage Required).
- Interested in opportunities that offer access to great student loan repayment programs through the federal government?
- One of the most affordable places to live in Michigan, we offer a peaceful, relaxed quality of life, with a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities only 90 minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Visit southwest Michigan at.
- Competitive market-based compensation.
- No hospital rounding or after hours.
- Lakeland Health, ranked one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the nation in 2017 by Truven Analytics - IBM Watson Health, is a teaching hospital, offering residencies in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Dermatology.
- Prefer internal medicine candidates.
- Rural Health Clinic with 72% Medicaid and Medicare patient population.
- Monday - Friday schedule with no weekends.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Saint Joseph, MI.
- Recruitment & Benefits Package.
- CME allowance.
- Epic electronic health records.
- Desire physicians who are passionate about education.
- Community Medical Center is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible physician to join our dedicated team.
- Interview expenses covered.
- Will consider family medicine as well (no pediatric patients).
- Internal Medicine Opportunity at Community Medical Center.
- Must be a compassionate provider who is willing to invest long-term in making changes to a patient's health.
- We also host 3rd and 4th year medical students from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Central Michigan University School of Medicine.
- Procedures available based on the skill and interest of the physician.
- Are you passionate about rural health and caring for the under-served?
- Southwest Michigan is home to Whirlpool Corporation's Global Headquarters and Andrews University - one of the most diverse college campuses in the United States.
- Open to full time or part time.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago