Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ann Arbor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Retirement Benefits.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right physician to be part of a well-established practice.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa candidates.
- 403b, 457.
- Candidates who are anticipating completion, or who have recently completed their training are encouraged.
- This clinic will function in an interdisciplinary manner with various specialties including conventional pain specialists, physical medicine and rehabilitation, surgery, pain psychology, psychiatry and addiction psychiatry.
- Interest or prior work caring for patients with substance use disorder and chronic pain is recommended.
- They must be in good standing to medical staff and will possess an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Michigan.
- IHA has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Addiction Medicine physician to join the faculty within Recovery Services at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- This opportunity is 1 FTE providing clinical care but will also include some education and supervision of Internal Medicine residents and Addiction Medicine fellows.
- They must possess an X-DEA buprenorphine waiver or have completed buprenorphine certificate training (8 hour online or live course) and applied for a waiver by the time of their employment.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- They are expected to be Board Certified or Board Eligible by completing an Addiction Medicine Fellowship or be willing to pursue Addiction Medicine board certification through the Practice Pathway.
- Competitive base rate and compensation plan.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- Qualified Candidates will be board-certified or board-eligible by the Abms in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Profession Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage.
- Extensive on-the-job training will be provided in the manner of direct oversight and weekly teaching conferences.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ann Arbor, MI.
- This opportunity is primarily focused on the outpatient setting with some consultation on the inpatient service of a large community hospital.
- The selected Addiction Medicine physician will join a group practice that will assist a large multispecialty health system in caring for patients with addiction, chronic pain or both conditions.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago