Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Inpatient coverage at one hospital site.
- Team Player.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Ranked as Best Place To Work in Indiana.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians is seeking additional physicians to expand its Hospitalist team due to increasing patient need.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- This opportunity offers a 7 day on/7 day off, 12 hour shift rotation allowing for personal life balance.
- Efficient & Productive.
- Recruitment incentives to qualified candidates.
- Excellent Communicator.
- No ICU work or procedures required.
- Service Oriented.
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago