Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians is seeking additional physicians to expand its Hospitalist team due to increasing patient need.
- Efficient & Productive.
- Team Player.
- Ranked as Best Place To Work in Indiana.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Inpatient coverage at one hospital site.
- Excellent Communicator.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- No ICU work or procedures required.
- Service Oriented.
- Recruitment incentives to qualified candidates.
- This opportunity offers a 7 day on/7 day off, 12 hour shift rotation allowing for personal life balance.
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.