Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No ICU work or procedures required.
- Inpatient coverage at one hospital site.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians is seeking additional physicians to expand its Hospitalist team due to increasing patient need.
- Ranked as Best Place To Work in Indiana.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Efficient & Productive.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Recruitment incentives to qualified candidates.
- Team Player.
- Service Oriented.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
- This opportunity offers a 7 day on/7 day off, 12 hour shift rotation allowing for personal life balance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.