Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians is seeking additional physicians to expand its Hospitalist team due to increasing patient need.
- Ranked as Best Place To Work in Indiana.
- Service Oriented.
- Recruitment incentives to qualified candidates.
- Team Player.
- This opportunity offers a 7 day on/7 day off, 12 hour shift rotation allowing for personal life balance.
- Efficient & Productive.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- No ICU work or procedures required.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Inpatient coverage at one hospital site.
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.