Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · July 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Census: 15-18 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off.
- EMR: Epic.
- No procedures.
- Ongoing locum assignment - Nocturnist and Swing shifts available.
- Full specialty support.
- Starting in September.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Hospitalist runs codes on their patients.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum Internal or Family medicine coverage for a Medical Center near Dayton, OH.
- Shift times 10 am to 8 pm and 4pm to 2 am (must be willing to do both shifts).
- Open ICU with full time Intensivist.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Jul 13.