Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 25,000 signing bonus.
- Excellent remuneration with total earnings over $300,000.
- Flexible block schedule.
- This gorgeous town is located in central Michigan and is home to a plethora of great attractions.
- Enjoy summer entertainment in the form of great food and music at the Wkqc Country Music Fest, located on Ojibway Island, and enjoy free summer concert series.
- Internal Medicine residency on site - teaching opportunities available.
- If relaxation is on your mind, take a calming stroll along our riverfront through one of the many parks, such as Hoyt Park, Celebration Square, or Ojibway Island.
- Two year Path to Partnership.
- Lead a solid team of Hospitalists at a 268 bed regional hospital designated as a Level I Trauma Center.
- Chief Hospitalist - Michigan Teaching Hospital.
- Strong sub-specialty support across the board.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.