Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member.
- With continued growth and high patient demand Henry Ford Health System's Department of Internal Medicine, is seeking a board eligible/certified Internist- General Internal Medicine physician to practice at Henry Ford Hospital- K-15 Clinic.
- We help patients and their families maintain health, manage chronic diseases, and live with complex conditions.
- Participate in on-. Comply in a timely manner with all institutional policies for professional work, including credentialing, documentation, and billing.
- Internal medicine faculty physicians and residents lead interdisciplinary care teams.
- Mentor residents in evidence-based medical care.
- Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Both the GIM inpatient floors and the faculty clinic operate in a collaborative team-based model.
- With more than 30, Health System is the fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, and amongst the most diverse.
- Supervise the care provided to patients by housestaff in the resident outpatient practice.
- The A-Pctc clinic's daily work and educational curricula are focused on improving the patient and community's health outcomes and clinical experiences.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Generating more than $1 billion of annual economic stimulus, it proudly acts as one of Michigan's anchor institutions.
- Work effectively with other members of the extended inter-professional team.
- Work within the Health System and with other Departments to further the effective management of ambulatory and hospitalized patients.
- Its dual mission is to advance the health and well-being of our community and to educate tomorrow's healthcare leaders via direct patient care, clinical training programs, research, and quality improvement.
- The Academic Patient Centered Team Care (A-Pctc) clinic is an innovative Detroit-based patient-centered medical home for medically and socially complex adult patients and families.
- We also have plans for future growth including a new Cancer Center in Detroit.
- Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education.
- Interest in furthering the academic mission of the Division.
- Provide direct clinical care to ambulatory patients with limited inpatient service.
- Interest in teaching and growth in an academic setting.
- The teams seek to address each patient's medical, behavioral, and social needs.
- If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
- Direct experience managing a variety of conditions and promoting general wellness in the adult population.
- Work with institutional staff and administration to attain the strategic objectives, including patient safety, patient and other customer satisfaction, maintenance and enhancement of public perception, and fiscal health.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our physicians and employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide quality care for our patients.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago