Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Muskegon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mhpp has several practice arrangements and sizes within offices that are noted for their warm and collaborative environments as well as the quality of life they provide to physicians.
- Mercy Health Physician Partners (Mhpp) has excellent full time opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians to join existing group practices in the greater Muskegon, Michigan area.
- Also, candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified within five (5) years of completion of residency.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Long and short term disability.
- Malpractice insurance with tail.
- These are exciting opportunities for the right Internal Medicine physicians to be part of a busy multi-specialty group practice.
- Physicians affiliated with Mhpp offer a full spectrum of care and are committed to providing quality healthcare to patients in the service area.
- 403(b) plan & Flex Plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Muskegon, MI.
- Relocation Assistance provided.
- Vacation & CME.
- These full time opportunities are available to help meet the growing demand of the community.
- The practices are family friendly environments within an elite organization that is supportive of personal growth.
- A team-based approach to care ensures that each patient receives exceptional service every time.
- Mhpp physicians are focused on providing excellent patient-centered experiences through their commitment to maintaining their Patient Center Medical Home designation.
- Requirements for this opportunity include the ability to obtain a Michigan Physician License, Michigan Controlled Substance License and a Federal DEA License.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago