Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bay City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- This unique opportunity at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, a 304-bed facility located in Somerset, KY.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Experience the strength and determination of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Tail Coverage.
- 10 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians